Wednesday, 3 February 2010

WOYWW and surrounding area!


As well as my desk this week I have been brave and shown you the rest!
First my desk, got my PTI goodies I won which were papers, ribbons and buttons. My two Nikki stamps I just bought because .........I bought a magazine to get those free My Minds Eye papers you can see, which because I bought it in Tesco meant I got an extra gift of the Beatrix Potter decals. I know the Nikki stamps are going to be perfect for a couple of cards I need to make.
Then the black book thing is a photo album I bought for 75p from Tesco (sorry to mention them again, they are not my sponsor - far from it!) and I have used it to store most of my unmounted stamps as they were getting buried in drawers.
The maltesers are there from last week - remember I said I hadn't eaten them!
The things you can see under the window were until last week on the bed. They are very heavy as one holds 12x12 completed and uncompleted albums and 12x12 paper pads. I decided it probably wasn't the best thing for the bed with that weight on them continually - now I worry they are near the heat! Just behind my chair - has to fold up for space saving issues, is my scrap box. Now unlike Julia, my scraps are from 1" to ??? and cannot be stored upright. All my Christmas stash is now in the pine chest of drawers and the blue cardboard drawers hold all my completed cards sorted into Xmas, general, special and waiting to be finished!

By the way stamps.co.uk are closing down and have a sale on. I've bought some goodies but left some for the rest of you LOL!



Edited- for Sista Susie Sugar who wants to see what is in the "little black dress box"..............
X cut shape cutting system

19 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
You have been brave showing so much. I still haven't plucked up enough courage to show my desk. I'm too disorganised I'm afraid.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks great, truly inspiring to me! Love the Nikki stamps and that MME pad is really nice. You're very organised...my 'waiting to be finished' section is lying on my desk until it bugs me!

Crafty Chris said...

WOW plenty of stash there and have to scroll back up never even noticed your desk ah I found it haha you should see mine similiar.
Happy crafting Christine x

Kaz said...

You've had maltesers for over a week??!! They'd last 5 mins here, if that!
Love your desk - I have those papers, they are gorgeous. Naughty you though telling us about a sale xx

Susie Sugar said...

You always get a bargain don't you sis
I love that paper (and want it...so look your doors !! lol)
I love the "little black dress" box can we see whats inside ?? please xx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie doesnt miss a thing, she's great makes all this good fun. Just popped back to say thanks for becoming a follower. Christine x

Susie Sugar said...

oh I see, I have never had any of them are they any good ?
I should have asked what was in the box when it when it was new it looks like one of those lovely expensive kits you see on QVC ?
xx

Paula Gale said...

OOh I like that dotty ribbon - and it looks like there is plenty going on on your desk - no dissertation in sight though?!?!?

Paula x x x

Pam said...

Looks like we bought the same magazine this week, I don't usaully buy them but couldn't resist the paper freebie already used 6 sheets today! Hugs pam x

Kaz said...

Hi Linby, yes I did get the ATG gun from the internet, from 3M.. Hope this link works. Its on special offer atm!! xx

Sam said...

maltesers!??!!! How you possibly leave maltesers for over a week - they wouldn't last a day in this house!!! ;-)

LadyBug said...

Ohhhhh! I see sweeties and lots of lovely storage space :)

Kaz said...

Glad you treated yourself to the ATG. And good news for getting discharged. Fab day all round then!! xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Mmm Maltesers yum yum :) Lots of lovely stuff on your desk. Love the ribbons and co-ordinating buttons :)
Anne xx

Rozzaree said...

WOW Linby!! You have so much stuff!!! I'm just starting out crafting and don't have hardly anything. If crafting makes you collect so much , I better clear out one of my spare rooms! Know it's nothing to do with crafting, but love the quirky clock in the window....

Julie said...

Wow - how I've enjoyed your show and tell but cannot believe that a packet of maltesers can possibly last a week!! Juliex

Nikki said...

Wow Linby what a fantastic stash you've got some yummy and what the Maltesers are still there lol you've got willpower for sure ;)
hugs Nikki

Bedeyete said...

Linby: organized clutter!!Just like me. Also, if you are like me I know where everything is. One's work station is like a glove and fits ones personality. PS: my cribbed 'picnic motif'worked a treat.

butlersabroad said...

Great desk this week with loads of lovely stuff. Can't believe you can get free MME papers with a magazine, we get no freebies over here on craft mags. Love the wider view, don't worry about the bed, it's a storage repository not a bed!