Saturday, 6 March 2010

Another award!

I am really honoured that Liverpool Lou (Anne) has given me this award. I stumbled on her blog through the WOYWW and have been a visitor ever since she does such interesting work.
I have to say 10 things that make me happy
1. Buying new stash
2.Getting and stroking new stash
3.Lovely big cup of tea
4.Nearing the end of my MBA after 3.5 years
5.A spring day
6.Visting blogs
7.Meeting bloggers in real life
8.Reading the lovely comments on my blog
9.Inspiration from fellow bloggers
10.Achieving

and 5 pieces of trivia about myself
1.I suffer from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
2.I can't eat chocolate after 7.30pm!  (or anything else much after) due to a hiatus hernia
3.I didn't learn to swim until I was in my late 30's
4.I was an extra in the film The Magicians (one of 100s)
5.I don't like moths
I need to pass this to 5 other bloggers, who are :-
Victoria
Louise
Penni
Paula
Sarita
It could have been so many more. Please visit their blogs and see their lovely work.

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Congrats on the award - you deserve it. This is one of my favorite blogs.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tomjay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Linby, how great is that, being an extra :) I'd love to do that. Do you have much time off from doing your MBA at weekends?
Anne xx

Lisa Jane said...

well done on your award - lovely to read your interesting facts !
Lisa ;)

Penni said...

This is a lovely award Lynn. Thank you for thinking of me when passing it on. I shall display it with pride. Now I must think of some things that make me happy and also trivial thing about me too - I'd best pour some wine!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Sarita said...

That's so sweet of you Linby! Thank you so so much for thinking of me. Know what you mean about eating late as I have the same problem as you!
Well done on receiving the award yourself as well,
Love Sarita xx

Merry said...

Congrats Linby on your well deserved award. Great finding out a little more about you. Had to smile about stroking the new purchases. I have that tendency too

Paula Gale said...

Hi Lynn - thank you sooo much for the award - i'm really honoured to be one of the chosen few - especially when you could have given it to so many people. The hard part now is thinking of some more trivia about me (well publishable trivia anyway)...

Thank you once again - i'll do my very best.

Paula x x x

Biscuitlid said...

aw Lynn - thanks so much. And so lovely and interesting to read about you, will get on my blog as soon as I get chance. Did you get a close up in the film then? Any words? How exciting!
Victoria
x