Tuesday, 30 March 2010

flowers - CRM style

I used a Leanne Ellis rubber stamp but where the hearts should be hanging down I replaced them (and the flower in her hair) with a CRM (Charles Rennie Mackintosh) style flower. They are from an Nouveau style CD by Sharon Duncan. The background paper is Kanban from a QVC kit and until I owned the CD rom did not want to let it go but the CD rom is fab with even some x-s patterns on it.
I'm entering it into the challenge on Crafty Calendar which is for flowers.

10 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

I love this Lin, cute with the extra flowers, I do like her stamps xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - love how the Background paper is almost identical to the flowers! I love those Leanne Ellis images i got 3 last week at Harrogate
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
This is a great card. I lov ethe colours and the image. Beautiful work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin, lovely colour and I love that stamp ;)
Anne xx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Gorgeous card, beautiful colour of blue and fantastic stamp,
Christine x

Merry said...

Lovely Linby. Those blue roses match the background perfectly.

Cardarian said...

Hi Linby!

Such a lovely card, getting into the art nouveau style? I really like that rubber stamp, I remember seeing it on the internet but I can't remember where, must get one myself! Your card is stunning!
Cardarian

Wipso said...

Hi Lynn,
Love the colours you've used for the card. Very pretty.
A x

Gez said...

Wow it's stunning Linby. :) Glad it worked out okay. You are so clever. Thanks for sharing it with us. The colours are beautiful.xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,fabulous colouring and papers,love that the image is framed!!!
xx