Friday, 5 March 2010

Girly Christmas

I had all good intentions of making Christmas cards each week for the challenge. I think this is the first one I have done - but once the dissertation is over that can change. My tutor has had another look and found things that he didn't mention last time - not too pleased (understatement!!), which he picked up on! anyway, head down and some reworking required, it's over 100 pages now so it's getting difficult to remember what is where.

Anyway, to the challenge which is Susies and Vicky's Christmas Club and the challenge is girly christmas. I've used a CC stamp and coloured her with promarkers, adding some glitter and some bling from my stash. I have had the letter stickers for ages they were part of a desk calendar I bought in Canada. I went through and thought I had all the letters because some of them there were two, when I came to do it there was only one bloomin N - so mad. I've tried to rescue it, don't look too hard.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a clean bright card. I love the colours and the image is super cute. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice, wintery, sparkly christmas card - great. It amazes me that you have time to make anything, so hats off to you gal! And strength for the rework!

Rose said...

this is so sweet and i luv the soft non Christmas colors :)

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
I started with good intentions and then havent been over for 2 challenges,
Lovely card its nice to see a non xmas colour, love the cc stamp, have a great weekend.
Christine x

Rozzaree said...

Linby, I guess that's what tutors are for - to cast a set on fresh eyes over what we've written and spot stuff we're too close to see!

Anyway, lovely fresh casd with lovely wintery colours.