Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Pile of cupcakes-yum

This is one of my new digis from Bugaboostamps. I love shopping on the internet and I love the fact that you get digis instantly even better! I've used the sketch from Papertake Weekly challenge. the papers are from my stash and the sentiment is an SU label stamp which I coloured around the edge of to make a bit more girly. I've tied a little piece of dental tape I rubbed through pink ink (yes dental tape) in the button as it is small enough to get through the holes. This idea was on someone's blog but of course I can't remember whose-if it was you please let me know and I will credit you for the idea.

I'm entering it into these challenges:-
Papertake weekly -sketch
Cupcake Craft - food and drink
Oooh-la-la - a button, bow and bling

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - love the sugary colours and that image is so much fun. Digis are great - i love them asyou can get what you need instantly. But i do like to stamp too - its good we can have a little bit of everything
lol
Lisa ;)

Wendi said...

Luv that backing paper and such a cute image thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the pinks and your papers and the image is gorgeously yummy. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cardarian said...

Hi Linby!

What a cute card, I just love Bugaboostamps! I have a few easter digis which will be used today! Your paper is nice and pinky - he, he love girly stuff!
Hugs
Cardarian

Merry said...

Love it Linby it is so girly.

Anne said...

Fabulous creation Linby and thanks for the heads up on dental tape - isn't amazing what us crafters will use! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at OLL. Hugs x

~Christina~ said...

Very cute

Beryl K said...

Fabulous image and I love that bp. Thanks for joining us at OLL this time
Beryl x

Sarita said...

Who'da thought dental tape could be used in crafting! I love this sweet little image Linby, and I'm with you on the internet whole shopping experience!
Love Sarita xx

Spyder said...

I do love these bugaboo images!! and yes! I stopped to make tea in between taking pictures!! (Lyn))

Rose said...

awww this is too sweet!!! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Linby :-) the image is lovely and the colours and papers you used are fab ,,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Liza said...

Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x