Friday, 5 March 2010

Red, black, off white and girly

I love this card - I can't stop looking at it. The little chandelier has glitter on it but it doesn't show up too well in the photo. I tried to CASE Sarita's style when I made this, I kept saying to myself "what would Sarita do". It's not quite there but it is certainly a style I would not have come up with on my own. I got a bigger version of one of the little dress forms I used the other day (couldn't resist and intend to combine them on one card at some point). Used that MS punch again!
It's for Colour create challenge, red, black and off white and for Simon says challenge who wants a Mothers day/girly card.

13 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Darling this is a beauty right up my street
Sassy or what !! Love it
Hugs Susie xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Well girl you've certainly produced a cracker this time. It's awesome. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the colour combo and images!!! The bright red is perfect,it just pops!!
xx

scrappyjan said...

Oh Linby this is a very cute card!!! I love all of the details and the mixture of things.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create!
hug, Janiel

Sarita said...

Oh I love it Linby!! All the elements work soo well together. I love the monochrome with the splashes of pink, the mannequin is amazing, your flower is gorgeous and I love the glitzy chandelier. Thank you for your sweet comments Linby, it really means a lot to me,
Love Sarita xx

Ann said...

These colours are fab Lindby - not girly but so feminine! Love that dress form and wish I had one just like it. I love your desk photos - makes me feel all my mess is just how it should be!!! ;o)

MaryT said...

Hello Lynn love the card kinda Betty Boop colors:0)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This card is gorgeous Linby ;) Love the colour scheme.
Anne xx

Merry said...

Wonderful colour combo and I really like that dress form you have used.

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous Lynn - very striking with the fab colour combo, I love the mix of images you've picked too
Hugs
Victoria
x

Cardarian said...

Hi Linby!
This card is really gorgeous, the images, the color combo, just great! I want it!!! Ha, ha!
Hugs
Cardarian

Inger said...

Such a gorgeous card Linby!!
Lovely details.
Have a wonderful day.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous! so girly and glam!