Friday, 2 April 2010

CASED butterflies and awards


I have to admit to totally CASING this idea from the uber talented Kirsty Wiseman. I have just had another look I realise that mine is slightly different to Kirsty's so I do have some of my own ideas LOL!
The butterflies are punched from.........
It's a Cath Kidston magazine - should be £1.50 but if you go to the website you can order one for free, and so far they have sent me two issues. And I am going to order something so they win!

Lisa over on Mess2Magic has very kindly given me these two awards.

They don't come with any guidelines that I can see so I would like to pass them onto the following people this time:-

Lisa actually beat me to a couple of others!

9 comments:

Cardarian said...

Ohhhh I am sooo happy to get this from you! Thank you sooo much! You are so sweet!
Hugs, hugs, hugs!
Cardarian

Cardarian said...

PS: I was so surprised to get the award I forgot to tell you how beautiful your butterflies are...Cate Kidston has amazing stuff - so cute - I would have it all over my house! Where are the lovely butterflies going???
Have a lovely Easter and thank you again I am really honored!
Cardarian

Biscuitlid said...

thi sis very pretty and hope it will be attached to your wall on your photos of your craft space next Wednesday!

Hugs
Victoria
x

Lisa Jane said...

great idea - wonderful butterflies
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi LInby,
Well done on the awards. Well done. These butterflies are gorgeous - this is great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julia Dunnit said...

Great frame box - go have a look at Ali Edwards version too - they're all just lovely. Well done on the awards, fun ain't it, blogging.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh Lin, thanks so much ;) and congratulations on receiving them yourself.
Love the butterfly case :)
Anne xx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Ooooooh I sat, I do like how you did your case! Isn't cath kidston the best?

Merry said...

This is looks beautiful....so very spring.