Thursday, 1 April 2010

Kraft/choc/yellow

As soon as I saw this colour combo on Little Paper Shop Blog I new I wanted to use my SU Greenhouse garden stamp set, and to think I never gave this a second look until it was on promotion. I used it to stamp the background, first with a yellow and then using the other stamp to go over with choc.  I also used some little embellies, they are on all the cards at the moment as they are now in the handy spice rack on my desk. The ribbon is from No time to stamp she has some lovely kits. the glitter was not supposed to be on the card but I used too thick a tape and of course it was showing!

10 comments:

Vee said...

Just had to pop in to thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog so nice of you to take the time.
I love the colour combo on this card and the stamp set is wonderful.
xx Vee

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card - the sentiment says it all and thise papers are really pretty
Lisa ;)

Allison said...

A gorgeous take on the CC...just love that stamp set!

Kinglake said...

lovely card xx jo xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah lovely. Like the text (of course), I have several about shoes, but not this one....idly wanders off to an online shop....

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Now this could only be a girl card. I love the sentiment and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Bedeyete said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rose said...

oh my this is gorgeous!!

Merry said...

Beautiful and a great saying.

Cardarian said...

Beautiful card and I like the words!
Cardarian