Thursday, 1 April 2010

Mad Hatters Tea Party


This is a card made with a free image from Nutcrafters for their DT call.  They have this free image for everyone to use on their submissions and a bonus set of complimentary images FREE for everyone who enters.
I've used basic grey papers and stickers with a preprinted acetated HI. I coloured the image mainly with Sakura gell pens and a few promarkers. I really enjoyed making this card and now I am sending it to a friend who has been waiting for me to have time to meet up with her, just to let her know that the MBA is almost over and we can have tea!
I' m also entering it into By the cute and girly challenge - their theme is fairytales and I see some of the DT have used an Alice in Wonderland theme.

12 comments:

Wipso said...

Love your card Lynn.
A x

Lisa Jane said...

Hi there - love love love the card - its fab - and depicting my fave film of the moment. Check out the By the cute and girly challenge it might just fot the bill their too lol
Lisa ;)

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Wht a cute card! I love everything about Alice In Wonderland (Did anyone say Hatter? LOL) Thank you for joining us at BTC&G this month and Goodluck!

Ayelet X

KateT said...

Great card Linby, it feels like Alice is very much the thing of the moment, lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I think I might check out the Nutcrafters.

** Kate **

pinky said...

Great card, glad you entered it. Perfect little image. Thanks for joining us at BTC&G.
Pinky

Biscuitlid said...

wow this is fab Lynn - good luck for the DT call.

And thank you so much for my fabulous card! I lurve Betty Boop, proper takes me back she does!

hugs
Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw its great. And a great reason tobe sending it!

MaryT said...

So cute Lynn!

Penni said...

Love this cute card Lynn, fab image.

I got my Hitch Fasteners from Once upon a Stamp at Mansfield.

Hugs
Penni
X

Bedeyete said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
freckleface said...

fab card..i just love Alice in Wonderland...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

Hannapanna said...

Lovely card! Gorgeous colours and a very cute image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month. Hugs Hanna