Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Purple and turquoise with that shoe! and awards



For those of you that couldn't see the shoe digi that was on my desk - here it is! It is a freebie download from Ooh La La - and has to be one of the best freebies ever - there is a whole CD with these shoes on and yes I am sure I will be getting it soon!
If it was my birthday I would send myself this card - I love it. It has been coming together for a while now on the desk, but slowly and surely I got there. One of my new SU sentiments and oval punch with an oval nestie behind it. The SU paper is brayered - really needs to be embossed for you to do this, this piece was originally all white and silvery. I distressed the papers slightly ad inked the edges and added a punched butterfly with some SU tempting turquoise ribbon and background card is SU tempting turquoise card. And the challange it is for is Purple and turquoise over at C.R.A.F.T challenge.
Now for some awards I got recently, they came thick and fast so this is the first opportunity I have had to say thank you.
From three lovely ladies Paula , Liverpool Lou (Anne) and Vee


It translates into something like - this blog is charming

I am to give this to 12 other bloggers, well ladies we have quite a tight knit circle these days thanks to WOWW and I have seen those I would have passed it to nominated by either you or others. However there are two recent acquaintances that I would like to specifically pass it on to
Vicki of Artistic License
Kaz of Slightly Wonky Crafts
and to any others who would like it.

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
your card is just beautiful, love that butterfly.
Christine x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
This card is gorgeous. I love that shoe. A fantastic card, beautifully crafted.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

wow - you are right ,that shoe is gorgeous and any lady would love this card, its elegant but fun too.
I can see that CD being really popular.
Thanks for your kindwords earlier.
Lisa ;)

Helen said...

This card is just beautiful. I have always shied away from downloads, but.......!!!!!! I don't think you could walk in these shoes though - well, I couldn't!

Cardarian said...

Lovely card, ohhh that shoe - I want to wear it!!!! Ha, ha!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Cardarian

Wipso said...

What a pretty card Lynn. love the butterfly.
A x

Vicki said...

ooh it's a yummy tinkerbell award - thanks so much hun!!!!! i really appreciate the lovely message you left on my blog - i think sometimes life happens in unexcpected ways for a reason and i've made my peace with all the college stuff - there are other things out there for me!!!! have a great day xxx

Eiglas said...

Very pretty card Lynn!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Worth the wait - the card is gorgeous!

butlersabroad said...

Love that card, what a great image, I'll have to pop over to that site and have a nose!

Hugs
Brenda

Rose said...

oh i love this shoe stamp and what a beautiful card :)

Wendi said...

Wow you have made such a beautiful card from our freebie and I am so pleased you liked it you really made my day to read your write up I am changing the freebies next week but will leave the shoe up for a little longer
Thank you again
Wendi ooh la la

Spyder said...

At first I didn't realise that is was a shoe, how lovely, so it's sort of two cards in one! A flower and a shoe... how clever.
(Lyn)