Monday, 12 April 2010

She really couldn't help herself...........


I got this Kraftin Kimmie Tea Party stamp at the weekend along with another one. This is about as off the wall as I will probably get with the stamped images. I didn't know what I was going to do with her then I was on Crafty Chris's blog and she had done a card using this free castle template from Bling-Kin-Eck. I just thought I would go for it "I really couldn't help myself" LOL! Not sure what I have created and have just about obliterated the castle. I stamped a dragonfly and coloured it with promarkers, I then added some K&Co emphemera images which I also inked. I put the whole thing on a very sensible K&Co preprinted card that I brayered over with heritage ink.  Anyway, something a bit different from me.

10 comments:

Cardarian said...

Yes very different but I LOVE IT! You are going all artsy now!
Hugs Cardarian

Crafty Chris said...

What have I started, love it, now that is artsy, thats what I would love to do but just cant quite get there, love the new stamp, I got posy, have you seen the new ones
totally gorgeous very risque, like burlesque not sure if thats spelt right.
Christine x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Certainly not your usual style, but interesting nonetheless.I like it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chris said...

Well you sure did my castle justice and boy were you quick...lol
Love all the collage and I laughed at the sentiment.
Glad you enjoyed the challenge hun and good luck for the stamp prize :D
Thanks for joining in.
hugs
Chris xx

Chriss Rollins said...

well she couldnt help herslf and I know just what she means ''cos some days I an't either...lol

good luck with the stamp draw.

chriss x

Lisa Jane said...

Its good to try different styles .. and you have done brilliantly
Lisa ;)

Julia Dunnit said...

Clever clever - a 'let your hair down' insight? I think it's great; love hte castle too and no I don't think it's obliterated!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Well it all works very well together Lin, I love it :)
Anne xx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Thanks for the link they are gorgeous use them next and did u see the fairy she is lovely too, but not keen on decoupage just use the fairy image.
Christine x

Debbie said...

A fab card Linby I love how you have put all the elements together. The new KK stamps are great aren't they :)
Hugs
Debbie x