Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Spring has sprung my first GDT card

Here is my first GDT card for two week challenge on Nutshells challenge blog. The theme is to make a Spring card and as long as you use a stamp they sell in their Nutcrafters store you can enter. They sell TGF as well as many others and their own line of stamps. I wasn't meant to start until May but this image just spoke to me of spring and off I went.
The image is a digi from Nutcrafters called Spring Harriet. which I have coloured with promarkers.  I've used Mary Engelbreit papers and some glitter paper for matting. Two flowers punched with SU boho blossoms punch and a Petaloo glitter flower. The sentiment is ME too.

12 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Lynn, congrats on the GDT !!!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Lynne said...

Very pretty card, so spring like. Congratulations on the GDT.
Lynne xxx

Cardarian said...

Ohhh such a lovely card Linby! Congrats on the GDT!
Hugs
Cardarian

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card - the image is sweet and the dp's are gorgeous. Congratulations on the GDT
Thanks for your kind birthday wishes
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Mmm gorgeous card Lin :)
Anne xx

Toucan Scraps said...

pretty card, congrats on the gdt spot

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
trying to catch up after my computer blunder.
Your desk looks creative as ever, and just love this card gorgeous papers and lovely image, hope your having a nice weekend.
Christine x

Bedeyete said...

It's just amazing. Words fail to descibe it.

Rozzaree said...

Good for you Linby! I always find when putting 2 patterned papers together you have to be SO careful they don't clash!

Chris said...

Congrats on your GDT position Linby... love the beautiful card, so gorgeously springlike with those amazing colours :D

You won the Template challenge whoooohoooo.... so if you could email me your address(link to my email on right hand side of my blog) then I will get your stamps in the post asap. Congratulations :D

hugs
Chris xx

Merry said...

This a lovely card Lynn...stunning papers and a cute image.

Glen said...

Very pretty card Linby. Congratulations on your GDT call. TFS. ~Glen~