Saturday, 8 May 2010

Challenge #37 - Psalm 139:13

This is for the challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ who want to see real or faux stitching on your card in relation to the "knit together" reference in psalm 139. I have used my free papers yet again - third card in a row now! Just love how they all go together and they are so bright and cheery, so coloured my first Tilda - I know behind the times! to match and added a couple of flowers from my stash. I must admit she was lovely to colour and I can see the attraction although still can't get over her having no mouth LOL!
Now while I was on the challenge blog there was a card with an old sewing machine on it - just had to have it when I realised it was a digi at only $2 and what's more when I got to the site they had an offer of two FREE sets of floral designs if you spend $5 - what I would call a "no brainer". So if you want to grab a bargain too, here is the link Digi Doodle Shop.

5 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

oooh no longer a tilda virgin eh Lynn? Bet you'll be hooked on them now! Fab to see you making such good use of free papers this week, I must have a rummage through mine and se what I can use

Hugs
Victoria
x

Cardarian said...

Oh such a cute card, love the Tilda - so sweet!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Kirsten said...

Lovely card such a great image...x

Hugs Kirsten...x

Lynne said...

Aw this is sweet. I`m loving all that gingham.
Lynne xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Tilda looks really cute. I know what you eman about her having no mouth - but she does grow on you
Lisa ;)