Monday, 17 May 2010

First Craftrak card


When I visited Paula last week she initiated me into the world of Craftrak. I had read about it but dismissed it because the blurb says "buy a card" and so the price quoted I thought was for one card and it turns out it is a pack. Anyway, Paula very kindly gave me some cards to start me off and this is my first attempt. The cards are A7 so a bit like an ATC but I have never attempted this size before. I rolled my new very vintage SU wheel over it and then used a sentiment from my new PTI anniversary set to stamp on the background in a pale green and then in a brown shade add a little frame to set it off.  
There is going to be a bloghop on Sunday with some lovely prizes - see the button on my sidebar for a clue of where we will be hopping.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Love the new layout . Great card ,love the background you created.
I must check these out
Lisa ;)

Crafty Chris said...

hi Linby
boy is that a nice blog, never seen this one, and never heard of a craftrak, but love what you have done with it, and the best sentiments out there.
christine x

Cardarian said...

Lovely card, interesting this Craftrak! Must have look at the website!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Ann said...

Oh Lindby I've been looking at that SU wheel too and now you've decided me to get it next order! It looks great here. About the Nesties - I've got the small circles and it was the third smallest circle that fitted the Round & Round stamp.

Wipso said...

Thats a lovely card. I bet youre pleased with the results. How lovely that we are all prepared to share and teach our crafts.
A x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Lin, love the effect using the SU roller stamp :) Pat (http://patacake-patcrafts.blogspot.com/) and I went to see Paula yesterday and she told us about the cards. We had a lovely long chat ;)
Anne xx

Kathy said...

oooh Your desk is just screaming out "Creativity at work here"