Saturday, 22 May 2010

Flight of the butterfly




Well it has been a lovely hot and sunny day. I have been in my craft room after a short trip out earlier as I am not one for laying in the sun - can't take it! I had also promised myself that i would make something with the scoreboard my friend has lent me. Now a couple of hours ago I was ready to never use a scoreboard again! However, I have persevered and made this box (with acetate panel) and card with a butterfly aperture inside. I've used SU flight of the butterfly stamp set and some stickles to hide my not so perfect cutting on the butterly aperture. the butterly on the box is using the SU punch.
I'm going to enter the card into Sir Stampalot challenge which is for butterflies and blossoms.
Don't forget the Nutshells blog hop tomorrow.

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

you have been busy, and they are all gorgeous, I have been gardening all day just finished.
Christine x

Wipso said...

They are all so lovely Lynn. Bet you are thrilled with them.
A x

brenda said...

Hi Linby

Looks like you mastered the score board pretty quickly, it's a really lovely card and matching box.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge and good luck.

B x

Merry said...

How lovely these are. Really love the butterfly cut out on the inside of your card....clever.

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW absolutely gorgeous and I love the beautiful butterflies!!!
xx

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Linby, love how your butterly floats about. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Linby,
You've made a beautiful card and box using the scoreboard. I love the butterfly images.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Gez said...

Great card & box Lynn. I wouldn't know where to start!

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful box and love the card with the apperture. Pretty colours
Lisa ;)

Francesca said...

what a wonderful card , Thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month And good luck !
Hugs
Francesca

Biscuitlid said...

these are gorgeous Lynn - had to comment on these!
Love
victoria
x

Paula Gale said...

oooh - love that stamp set - wouldn't mind that LOL - oh yeh - I have it on order tee hee!!!

Love the DP's on your card and the box you made is great - I take it you have the ultimate pro on loan at the moment?

The box you made is good for word books and bookatrix.

Well done on all your hard work.

Paula x x x