Monday, 3 May 2010

Honey Bunnies and free digi


I'm currently on the GDT for Nutshells and this is a card I have made with their latest Nutcrafters free digi image - isn't he cute. Go over there now and download him and also be in for a chance to win a whole new release of Honey Bunnies.
I'm also entering him into the challenge on Allsorts where they want any "animal" on your card, and Paperplay challenge who want you to use pastel colours.
I haven't been around much as I was in Durham last week for work. I also had a night out at the the theatre to see "when Harry met Sally" which was fab. Today I have felt rotten all day - hence the very late post! If you are a WOYWW sorry for not returning the visit but it was just too big a mountain this week!

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
glad to have you back on, there is so many now on WOYWW its hard getting round everybody at the best of times.
Lovely card, gorgeous colours.
Christine x

Suzi said...

Lovely card Linby, cute image. I wondered where you had gone to. My turn to go missing now. I'm off for a weeks hols tomorrow.
Hugs Suzi x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi thanks for your lovely comment, this is a stamp from the craft stamper mag, a few months back. I stamped it with versamark and embossed it with airondack embossing powders, they have a lovely range of colours.
Christine x

Rose said...

oh this is too cute!! :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Linby,this is just too cute,love everything about it!!!
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely card, fresh colours and cute image. Don't worry about WOYWW, it's meant to be fun, jsut visit when you can!

Cardarian said...

Hiya Linby!
Very nice springish colors - love the card!
Hugs
Cardarian

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely bright card Lin and so cute :)
Anne xx

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colouring is great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x