Friday, 28 May 2010

It's your day.....


I made this card for a friend who has some of those big slippers and the reason I coloured the dressing gown that way is her gown is sort of like that (best I can get it!) I am entering into the challenge on Aud Sentiments who want you to use "It's your day" and she has provided the text I have used. I then stamped part of a PTI sentiment underneath and punched it out with an SU punch. The image is rubber romance and I have coloured it with Promarkers. It also fits with Cute card Thursday challenge which is not to use any Designer papers. So I have punched the edge for a bit of detail and added a sticky patterned ribbon on the inside edge of the card.

15 comments:

Audrey said...

Super cute! I just love those slippers! Thanks fpr joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Merry said...

Wonderful image....she looks so comfy in her pj's and slippers. Great card.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great card and image for the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

kayc said...

Lovely card! Kathleenx

Lisa Jane said...

love that image .. looks like me this morning!
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gret card, love the colours :) That's just like me most mornings on the PC - apart from the slippers that is LOL
Anne xx

kayc said...

Me again. Thanks for the craftrak card. It is gorgeous! Will log it in when the site is up and running again. Kathleen x

Julie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Sara said...

Super cute image. I love the fluffy bunny slippers. Great way of matching the colours to that patterned ribbon behind.

Sara xx

Ann said...

Oh my goodness - that's ME! You've been looking through my window haven't you Lindby! Great card!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my POW page today Lindby.

SuzanneK said...

Fab card, love the image. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments

Glen said...

LOL at your card Linby. I LOVE it. Not sure I would look like that on my birthday! *Ü* ~Glen~

Paula Gale said...

Hi - what a great image - and what fun that your intended recipient noted (above) that is was for her - thats classic!!!!

Brill

Paula x x x

Leann said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL, what a fun image, your friend is going to love it!!

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments - hope you'll join us again!

Wendy