Friday, 21 May 2010

A lovely day.......


First of all I was off work today and what a beautiful day it has been weather wise. I got to see Kirsty Wiseman on C&C and then the postman came and delivered the goodies you can see above. I had entered a mag comp and I won £60 (!) of stash, I have never won such a big prize before for just sending my name and addy in. Also I won this on ebay.....
some of you will know of my love of mannequins. I saw this on Vicky's blog and have been bidding on one ever since. They come in a couple of sizes and at one point I hastily put in a bid going by the price alone and it was for the full size one! Luckily I got outbid as my max bid was only £8. I think I am going to do something arty with it - wait and see!
Then I went out with a friend who took me to a lovely pub for lunch, which was so big I haven't eaten since, then we went to a garden centre and nattered over a coffee and when I got home it was teatime!
I also wanted to share another Craftrak card I did which has now been received, the makings of it were on my WOYWW and it uses a stamp I saw Crafty Chris use and just had to have

6 comments:

Wipso said...

What a wonderful win that was Lynn. Congratulations to you.
A x

Suzi said...

A big Congrats on your win hun, enjoy your goodies. Lovely card too, I agree, that image is delicious.
Hugs Suzi x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
wow you are gonna have some fun with all those goodies, well done, love the manequin, and that is a fab card, I have been playing with the image but havent managed to put anything together, weather gorgeous here today, have a great weekend.
Christine x

Rozzaree said...

Gee Linby, you sure do like your food!!

Was the lunch too big to eat or was it the pub? Kind of lost meaing didn't it. Is that a cannabis leaf on your card?

Gez said...

Great card & well done on your win!

Paula Gale said...

Oh that stash is fab Lynn - did you tell me about it when you came - god i can't remember - prob lack of sleep... The mannequin is well lovely - now I do remember you telling me about that!!! And i recognise that lovely craftrak card - ooh - thats cos I have it in my possession (thanks)!!!

Paula x x x