Tuesday, 4 May 2010

More honey bunnies

This image is another one of the new digital Honey Bunnies available from Nutcrafters. If you didn't see my post yesterday there is a free digi and a chance to win all the Bunnies this week.
I used the sketch from Stamp something. I used an SU kraft card base and sentiment. The paper and velum is from my stash and is v old! The ribbon was a gift. Last week a lot of you commented that I had a lot of paper - well that wasn't all of it! and I thought my stash was quite modest LOL!

10 comments:

Lynne said...

Aw this is so cute. I love your colours.
Lynne xxx

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

gorgeous!!! I adore that ribbon!

hugs mandyxx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Another little cutie, love that ribbon and flowers
Christine x

Cardarian said...

Another cute card! Luv it!!!!!!
Hugs
Cardarian

Wipso said...

What a cute little bunny Lynn :-)
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

They are very sweet images - I thnk some chalk effect stripey plaid-y paper is a must for these sort of cuties -lucky you had some!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little bunny. I loe that ruffled ribbon
Lisa;)

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Thanks for your lovely comment, with all those mags sitting there Im surprised you dont get the craft stamper mag, its fab and you get a free stamp every month, I subscibe so I dont miss it. Are you doing the WOYWW tomorrow? Glad you got the stamp, it was dear from the publisher and its not big, about 2x2, but lovely.
Christine x

Ann said...

So cute - a great card and I must visit the Honey Bunnies soon - they look very interesting!

Dot Scrap said...

So sweet and lovely.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap