Friday, 28 May 2010

New Home



This is a card I have made for a friend who has moved home. Rather than put new home on the front I decided to use a SU sentiment and put "in your new home" on the inside. I've coloured the stamped image with promarkers and used one of the SU vintage labels stamps as a background under the striped and punched paper (the punch doesn't show up too well in the photo) I've also put three of the negatives from the punch along the top of the card.

I'm entering into the following challenges:-
Creative inspirations - punches or dies
Passion for promarkers - anything goes

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful image , The colouring is beautiful.I love the background stamped paper
Lisa ;)

Crafty Chris said...

wow Linby stunning, beautifully coloured, I would love a house like that.
Have a great weekend
Christine x

jude said...

Lovely card .Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations.Good luck hope to see you on sunday for the next challenge.
hugs judex

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a lovely card and colours. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good luck.

Hugs Anja

kayc said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours! Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Lin, what a beautiful image :)
Anne xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one fab card hun love the image great layout too many thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Sara said...

I love this new home card. That's a beautiful image (yes I'd love a home like that too) and a great way to use the happiness sentiment.

Sara xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linby, what a beautiful card. Love the pretty image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Paula Gale said...

I've seen this stamp before and loved it... such a great one to indulge your colouring in...

Paulax x x

Chris said...

OMG I had to laugh at your first card cos that's a picture of me... how'd you get it...rofl
honestly it is... it is... well 'cept for the slippers cos I don't have any of those...ha ha
loving the stamp on your new home card too it's well cool and you coloured it so beautifully :D

hugs
Chris xx

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous and what a perfect sentiment!!!
xx