Monday, 10 May 2010

Orange, hot pink and purple

I've made this card for the Creative Inspirations challenge blog where they want orange, hot pink and purple. I already had the image coloured in and it seemed to me to be fitting with the colours so I put the rest together around it. Used some more free papers - only a few thousand to go now LOL! I'm also entering it into Stamp something challenge -Birthdays.
I'm such a lucky girl. I took part in a PTI stamp share last year and never thought another thing about it til I found out today that because of the size of the order we get anniversary stamps and my name came out of the hat to get one of the four sets - just when I thought I would never have anymore PTI again! I have read too many horror stories of people having to track down their orders once they get in the UK that it put me off.
I can't do anymore - blogger is really playing up - had to go into HTML to link.

9 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

Oooh I like these bright colours, very summery unlike the weather, hugs xx

Merry said...

What a great bright card. Also like that you have done a long card.

Aunty Sue said...

great card and cute image thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Lynne said...

Wow! Lynn thats amazing. I love those colours and those little mice are so cute.
Lynne xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Now those are my knda colours! Fab!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another fab card Lin and not colours I would think of putting together but they do and really zing!
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

what a cheerful card . I love that image .
Lisa ;)

stephanne said...

This goes together wonderfully, love those mice, looks like they are enjoying this fabulous spring season!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Gez said...

Hi Lin I've just had a lovely catch up with your blog. Your cards are beautiful. I just love the little mice. FAB!