Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Penny black sketch

I've made this card for the Penny Black challenge which is a sketch this week. I have to say that using the sketch made the card come together really quickly and I really enjoyed using it. The papers are all free ones, I used my nesties to cut the circles. Coloured the image with promarkers. Eventhough I have quiet a few penny black images now I think this is my first time at the challenge.
Sorry if I haven't got around to your WOYWW I am literally falling asleep and I have to be on the train for London tomorrow to do an important presentation. Also blogger was playing up on me and I struggled to open some blogs or leave a comment. By the way, does anybody know how I can get the "hand" to go to the pointer when authoring a post - it just won't do it anymore and I have to go to HTML to link because I can't highlight without the pointer - aaggghh!

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - i love the papers , and the colours. Those little mice are adorable
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another lovley card Lin, love the papers and such a cute image :)
Sorry can't help with the problem
Anne x

kath said...

just adorable linby......thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
yes I changed it again, I get fed up looking at it and go for a change they say it is as good as a rest. Are you on the old or new editor that might have something to do with it, lovely card like the little mice and lovely papers.
Have a good weekend
Christine x

Paula Gale said...

aaawww - lovely cute card Lynn. Some pretty papers too.

Paula x x x

Mojo Hugs said...

Hello again Linby . . .thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I am hoping to enter a few more challenges again now.

Mojo Hugs said...

Love this card by the way!