Sunday, 9 May 2010

Show us your fancy edge!





I'm having a nightmare with blogger just now, so forgive me if this looks a bit strange. I've made this card with the cahllenge on Fab 'n' funky in mind where they want you to "show your fancy edge". I used a fiskars punch and I think really the card was too thick for it but once I had started....... did fear I had broken the punch but seems ok - won't try it again though, pity because I love the effect. I scored the front of the card with the Crafters companion board my friend has lent me as I thought I ought to do something with it! But have now watched the DVD that goes with it today, so my mind is now spinning with ideas, watch this space!
I also found it fits with the challenge on Digital Tuesday which is anything food related and a digital stamp. This is a digital stamp from TGF and is their one of their newest releases she is called HG Classy and the tea is she is drinking means it fits the challenge.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Linby, the image is so cute and I love the pretty papers and punched border.
Hugs
Debbie x

andrea said...

pretty card sweet image and lovely colour thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

MaryT said...

Really cute Lynn I am having issues with email I can't send any.... thought I had better tell you that I gotten your pretty birthday card and your gift. Thanks so much!

Lisa Jane said...

i love that turquoise and the punched edge is fab!
Lisa ;)

Merry said...

Wonderful card...love the fold and the cute image.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Lin, love the fancy edge too :)
Anne x