Wednesday, 19 May 2010

stripes or spots

This is my DT card for the Nutshells challenge this week - you have to use stripes or spots or both! and you can enter as long as you use a stamp that they sell.

I've used a Nutcrafters stamp set - all the images including the sentiment are from Nutcrafters. As the stamps are acrylic I was able to "bend" the sentiment and make a banner (not an original idea by any means but can't remember where I first saw it now!). My stripes are velum paper which I layered over green card and punched the edge. I ran the background card through the dasiy cuttlebug folder. Why not pop over and join in the challenge, and remember there is a blog hop on Sunday - see my sidebar.

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Love the card the colours and the image, really nice layout, I was just thinking I have on my blog annonomous cannot leave a comment but I wouldnt have thought that Anne having a blog, she would come under that, I have now got it on anyone, must pop over and her to try it now, Thanks for that.
Christine x

Lynne said...

Very pretty card Lynn. Love that image, looks like first love to me lol.

Nine said...

Elle est superbe, bravo.

Lisa Jane said...

HI there-another great card . Love the image and the striped vellum wrap is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin. this is a beautiful card, love the colour and the image is lovely too :)
Sorry to use you as a messenger but could you tell Chris for me that it's not to do with people's settings for their comments when I click on the comments link nothing at all happens. Same as trying to edit page elements on my blog I click on the edit icon and nothing happens :( Obviously as I can leave comments on some it may be to do with different browsers that people use, though I'm beginning to think that since McAfee did an upgrade (that's only what I think 'cos it does look different now and behave differently) it's causing me probs with other stuff :-/
Anne x

Merry said...

Beautiful card....love that colour green and such a cute image.

Paula Gale said...

Hi - when I read your post title on blogger dashboard - I thought it was a question and you were asking us to choose from two cards - but then I couldn't find the spotty one - how thick am I?

Anywa - lovely DT card - and I love the stripes!!!

Paula x x x

Linda said...

Hi Linby love your card it's very pretty, love Linda

Bedeyete said...

Don't you get fd up with all this sychophantic drivel?