Saturday, 22 May 2010

unused stash




The challenge over at ABC challenge is U for unused stash. This fitted perfectly with a piece of paper I have had for a number of year which was left over from a kit. I'd made a mental "to do" that it was going on a card sometime soon! In fact to make sure I did use most of it I even partly covered the back of the card, which is a technique I have seen on C&C and I think it does look rather nice. A sugar nellie image coloured with promarkers added on foam pads.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice card Lynn. I like the subtle background, it shows the image off better. I like to use the folding over the back of card thing, makes it look neater :)
Lynne xxx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Lovely card and cute little image, love the dp, Ive seen that tech but I never tried it looks great.
Christine x

Paula Gale said...

this bloke in the image look really fed up and deflated - unlike the balloon... he's probably realised he's really old and he only received more socks LOL!!! He just needs one of those party blowers that goes off at a tangent when he blows it - oh, how I can see it all in my minds eye right now... Tee hee

strange what goes through my head LOL!!! - great card tho!

Paula x x x