Thursday, 6 May 2010

What's cookin?

This is a card for a work colleague who loves to cook. I used the recipe on Cupcake Craft Challenge which is 3 papers, 3 ribbons and 3 flowers. On a rummage for this mulberry paper I discovered some hidden gems which I had forgotten all about - fancy! They are sure to be making it onto a card soon. I am pleased with myself because this card is mainly made with free papers. I also broke out my mould and put the sentiment down the side OMG - can you read it though! The image is a digi Bugaboo design and coloured with promarkers. You may wonder why I coloured the heel of her shoe like that, well said colleague has just bought a pair of shoes exactly like that.
I'm also entering it into Paperplay challenge where they want to see a digi and some bling.

12 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

wow isnt she the coolest cook, love the colours and yes I can read the text, its a gorgeous card and she will love it.
Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

wow she's a fun image and love the colouring - especially those fab shoes lol
Lisa ;)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah now here is an image I can really relate to!! Sorry for ignoring your question - not like me to miss a chance to talk!! The stamp is from the Flavia collection by Stamps Happen, called 'Girlfriends' and is item number 90434. I got it at Hobbycraft on a whim - it was filthy and at pretty light damaged, so we did a deal. If you have to own it, try Julia Guaniere at simplystampsfriends.co.uk - or if you just wanna couple of images, let me have your address!

Lynne said...

Oh I wish I looked as good as that when I`m cooking lol.
Great card and, yes, I can read the sentiment!
Lynne xxx

Louise said...

Love the image, though I'm more of a cook who does it in her slippers! :-) lovely card xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Great card Linby and goo to break out of your mould :) love the image
Anne x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Obviously that should have been 'good' :-/
Anne x

Sue said...

Oh brill card i so luv these images i think they are brill, awesome colouring, great colour combo & papers,sue.x

Julie M said...

Great card, Linby - the image is a hoot, your colleague will love it!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Cheryl said...

WOW Linby,this is fabulous!!! Love these colours ans papers!!
xx

Merry said...

Fantastic card.

Liza said...

Great work, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x