Saturday, 8 May 2010

You are 1


I find boys cards along with men's cards hard. So having a lot of boy's cards to make is a challenge in itself - can't use any of my lovely girly stash. I started with the Bear Die Cut from Susie's Die Cut Dreams for this card and then took it from there with a big glitter 1 and using SU cardstock as the base with a DCWV mat.
I'm entering this card into:-
Cute card Thursday challenge-Boyz to men
Quixotic Challenges-baby or child's card
Stamping for the weekend-card for a male

Been at the hairdressers this morning and am now fully up to date on all the gossip and WAGs! Will be out of date now for another few weeks. I've also been to pick some material for the roman blind I am having in my soon to be decorated craft room/spare room. I'm having pale yellow walls and wanted a blue and yellow material but in a small print because the room is not that big. The man in the shop said I was about five years to late with that colour scheme! So I've ended up with a pale blue and white spotty material which I think will look nice and cheery which is what I am aiming for with a north facing room.

7 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi linby
gorgeous card lovely for a little boy, I find them hard too.
Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet card for a little boy. The bear is cute and love the little train
Lisa ;)

Rose said...

aw this is too cute!!

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so adorable,I love all your fabulous die cuts!!!
xx

Merry said...

Such a cute boys card...you have done well. Sounds like a lovely colour scheme for your craft room. Are you making the Roman Blind?

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is such a cute card. Love the train. The bears eyes are such a fab detail.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim