Tuesday, 8 June 2010

All lined up Day 100 at 365 cards

It is so long since I got to play in one of the 365 challenges. I had this little dress template from Crafty templates and it fitted to so perfectly with today's challenge of all lined up, where you have to do three of anything you put on the card. I used some kanban card in three colourways and traced around the template, I then added a few lines. Background is the SU vintage wheel embossed with pink powder and PTI anniversary set sentiment.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Flippin` eck Lynn you have been busy! I love those dresses, very 50`s.
Lynne xxx

Crafty Chris said...

Hiya
great colours on the one below, love these little dresses, brilliant background.
Christine x

Glen said...

Ooo...cute card and I am wondering if one of those dresses will fit me Linby! *Ü*

I have nominated you for a 'Creative Writer' award on my blog. Come on over to collect it. *Ü* ~Glen~

Spyder said...

Yes, I push back and pile it high too.. I also scoop it up and put in in a box til later! (which is why no one must see my floor!!)
I have a little blog Award for you if you'd like one, please chose which one you'd like. I can never remember who I've told and who I haven't! You'll find it HERE
Have a crafty day!!
((Lyn))


here

Crafty Chris said...

Hi linby
Thanks for your lovely comment, you should have a go, I just couldnt think what to use for the heel, so I did mine flat, they do take a while to make but worth it. She has a lovely flower tut as well.
I thought after the anniversary that was me finished, it just takes too long to get round everyone, I did them all last week and I see today there is 126.
Christine x

Pam said...

Love those dresses - gorgeous!