Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Colour challenge with labels


This is part of a new set of stamps I just got from "My favourite things". I don't usually like headless figures, but I am going with it on this one! I paper pieced all the elements using patterned papers. I then made a label along the bottom by drawing faux stitching and stamping a sentiment from the stamp set.
This is the DCWV paper I used - carefully stamping only on the coral and brown squares!

I am entering it into Embellish Magazine challenge - use yellow, coral and brown and a label
Fab n Funky - paper piecing

4 comments:

Chris said...

I think it's a totally cool card linby and the colours are gorgeous :D

hugs
Chris xx

Ann said...

Very cute!

Maile Belles said...

What a cute card! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

Charlene Austin said...

So CUTE! The stamped DP worked out perfectly for the smaller images.