Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Fathers Day

It's time for another challenge over on Nutshells challenge blog. This is the card I have made for the GDT using one of their digis.
Challenge #18 is to create a Fathers Day card, any style or theme will pass the only condition is that you use a stamp or digi stamp that they sell over at Nutcrafters.com, and they have just released some great NEW Male digi stamps in time for Dads special day, One of which can be downloaded for FREE until Friday!
Unfortunately my Father is no longer alive but I will be thinking of him as usual on Sunday.

I'm also entering it into Cards for Men challenge who want to see Father's day cards.
I'll be back later for WOYWW.


7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its such a cute image and just perfect for a fathers day card, The colours in the dps and the image match perfectly
Lisa

kayc said...

Lovely image Lynn. Must have a look! Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a fabulous card. I love the colours and the image is so sweet. Great for Father's Day.
Very shrewd the way you worked through the facts I gave by the way.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Paula Gale said...

aaawww - thats cute :O)

My dad would have liked a card like that!!!

Paula x x x

Rose said...

what a super cute image and a fantastic male card :)

issy said...

Super card and real fun image.

Thanks for playing along with Cards for men this week and good luck in the challenge.

issy

Pam said...

YOur new room is looking fab, love the cake stand, and i see from your previous post you have the hummingbird bakery book its fab isn't it, I've made those marshmallow cakes and the cream cheese frosting is fantastic if you haven't tried it. Glad you like my mug it was a 40th birthday present from my sister!
Hugs Pam x