Thursday, 10 June 2010

HOT, HOT, HOT and summer in colour

I know the weather if far from the title in this post! But these are the challenge titles over on Anyone for Anya and Fab n ' Funky this week.
I have had these two pieces of paper for ages and did not know what I was ever going to do with them, but they seemed perfect for these challenges. I've coloured Anya with promakers and used a stamp of some flip flops which I coloured to match. This card is much brighter in real life, especially against the SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock.

9 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh fab bright card Lin, love the colours and love Anya stamps :) Thanks for the extra comment hehe
Anne xx

Lisa Jane said...

your card is wonderful - really cheered me up on this miserable day!
love the dp's they look like beach towels
Lisa ;)

Crafty Chris said...

Lisa said just what I was thinking and another stamp I would love.
Christine x

kayc said...

Ooo what lovely bright colours. Love it. Kathleen x

my5bratz said...

fab colours, thanks for joining us at FnF

Wipso said...

Good morning Lynn. Just thought I ought to let you know I don't have a westie. I have 3 cairn terriers :-)
A x

Lindsey said...

What a great summery card, thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Sarita said...

I love your summery card Linby, it is so much fun, the flip flops are a great touch!
Love Sarita xx

andrea said...

fun card,great colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea