Wednesday, 30 June 2010

I scream for ice cream

It's time for another challenge over at Nutshells. Challenge #19 is to create a card inspired by . Summertime Fun - celebrate all the festivities of summer for this challenge and create a card or anything that makes you think about summer.This is my GDT card, using two of their new stamps. The only condition to the challenge, as always, is that you use a stamp or digi stamp that they sell over at Nutcrafters.com

I'm off to Lancashire today with work so won't be doing WOYWW.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
A beautiful card lovely summery colours, Im back and your off.
Christine x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Pretty, cute card Lin :-) make mine a Magnum mmmmm. Say hello to Lancashire for me hehe
Anne xx

kayc said...

Hmmmnn Lovely ice cream. Your card is lovely too! Kathleen x

Lynne said...

Mmmm your card looks good enough to eat. Reminds me of the knickerbockerglory that I always wanted as a kid. I think I was about 14 when I finally got one but boy it was worth the wait, lol.
Lynne xxx

MaryT said...

Lynn yummy looking ice cream and card:0)

Lisa Jane said...

wow lovely card - such pretty colours and cute image
Lisa ;)

Rose said...

oh this is fantastic and what a sweet image :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute, cute card, it really does feel like summer!!

Cheryl said...

Adorable....so soft and pretty!!!
xx