Monday, 7 June 2010

Forever friends

I've got some time off work and so am hoping to be doing lots of makes this week! We'll see.... I also want to get on with my cross stitching which I neglected whilst I was studying the last 4 years.

This card is made with some of the Forever Friends goodies I won recently. I have also used my new Martha Stewart flower punch down the edge and then put the punched out flowers onto the card. I've also shown the back of the card - I am entering into the Ooh la la creations challenge which is to use the colours of their blog and Sir Stampalot challenge who wants to see punches.

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
what is a x-s?
beautiful card, love that paper and the ff bear, hope you get good weather with being off.
Christine x

Biscuitlid said...

aw Lynn this is super cute, that strip on the back is a lovely touch, a change from seeing insides of cards decorated
Hugs
victoria
x

kayc said...

Very pretty! Enjoy your holiday! Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another lovely card, and such a cute image :) Ooh aren't you good finishing the back off nice and neatly ;)
Anne xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card. The colours are so soft
lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi Linby

This is so cute,thank you for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so cute Linby. Thank you for joining us at the Sir Stampalot challenge.
Clare x

Wendi said...

So so pretty and cute thank you so much for shring with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Francesca said...

A great card and the colours are wonderful, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!.
Hugs
Francesca