Thursday, 24 June 2010

Not forever friends.....

The forever friends challenge blog is asking for cards without a forever friends image this week! So I've used Tasha from Nutcrafters - I love her cheery face, she's probably got loads of stash in those bags LOL!
I've used one of my new vintage dies and cut it in half for the corners. Chrissie at Simply one of a kind uses these corners and they look so effective I thought I would give it a go, so be prepared for more. I do think it sets off the image nicely. I was going to enter another challenge that wanted pink and girly - but realised it needed to be a digi image and this isn't - oh well.

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Lynn
Ahhh isnt she a cutie, love the colours, and the corners are very effective, beautiful card.
Christine x

Penni said...

Lovely card Lynn !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

kayc said...

I must try cutting some of my dies in half. Never thought of that! Lovely card! Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

oh linby hun she is just so cute,love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fun card - fab image and funky papers.
Lisa ;)

Rose said...

oh i love her smiley face!! and those corners are just awesome :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the colours and papers you have used. The image is so sweet. The whole thing just makes for a gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chrissie said...

A sweetie of a card Linby... and the corners do look fab don't they! You'll be using them all the time from now on!
Chrissie

Chris said...

Linby she is just toooo cute... really made me smile :D

Love your colouring and the way you did the corners is fab... love that idea.

Sorry I missed your comment on the Paris post... I do apologise x
I popped over and got you the link... its http://www.lisasalteredart.com/o40.htm

I hope you have fun with it :D

Have a great weekend hun

hugs
Chris xx

Spyder said...

ohoo I did that! (what?) cut the corners like that, on my baby giraffe card. Love this, she really looks like she's bought out the crafty shop!
(Lyn)

but it's probably shoes!

Sandra said...

thanks for your project at the forever friends challenge...your card is very nice.

sandra

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

A really lovely card Lin, love the colours too :-) I'm a bit like that sometimes with the Sunday Stampers challenge; I get carried away with what I'm doing following the theme and then realise I haven't actually stamped anything hehe
Anne xx

Sande said...

What a lovely card!

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge!

Hugs, Sande