Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Red and Black

I decided to do an Easel card as I thought the little label I had would be a good stopper. They are quite big so I have found they don't go so well on a normal card.
The challenge at Crafty Catz is for red and black, but you can use other colours, so that is why the background paper has some other colours in it. I thought an easel card could take this 12x12 scrapbook paper with its bold pattern and I think it works.
Well it is pouring with rain here and I may have to put the heating on! Good thing I am engrossed in my crafting.

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hiya weather same here awful, love the paper very bold but very nice, and I see you got an Anya I love this one with her frilly skirt, lucky you with the decorators in, I suppose if I worked I would have them in too.
Happy crafting
Christine x

kayc said...

Pouring down here too. A day for crafting I think. Lovely image and the colour is gorgeous. Am away to play with my new Promarkers. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fab card Lin, love the bold colours, lovely image too :) I have had the heating on for a bit here hehe
Anne xx

Suzanne said...

This si great. Thanks for joinig in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Suzi said...

Hi Sweetie, I've been so busy I've missed some of your beautiful creations over the last couple of days. They are all adorable, the little rabbits and this gorgeous card. It's bucketing down here today.
Hugs
Suzi x

carol said...

lovely card, so colourful, thankyou for joining in our colour challenge this week, x carol

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Lisa Jane said...

I Love that DP its so funky and suits the image
Lisa ;)

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and lovely image thanks for joinig the challenge this week at Crafty Catz