Saturday, 5 June 2010

Strawberries and cream


This card is based on the colours for the Allsorts challenge this week based on Strawberries and cream. I've used my PTI anniversary set and SU ink colours sage shadow, always artichoke and rose red. I cut a circle with a nestie from the front of the card (this is an idea CASED from Anne) and then I put the main image inside. I bent the acrylic sentiment slightly to fit with the frame stamp.

Over on Mess2Magic Lisa has a blog candy with a difference. She wants you to post a picture which sums you up. I have chosen this cross stitch picture I stitched a few years ago and framed myself.
I've also got all functionality back with blogger - I switched to Google chrome from IE8 and everything works now!

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Your card is lovely.. so clean and fresh. I love the aperture and the image inside the card.
beautiful x stitch - i can just see you free wheeling down the hill on your bike. Thanks for joining in with my blog candy, and for your kind words re my partners job. We will keep positive
Lisa ;)

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
lovely card, it looks like the L. Ashley stamp, love the way the writing and flourish goes round the circle, and your cross stitch is beautiful, best way to be, hope you are having a nice weekend
Christine x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Lin, lovely colours :o) mmmm makes me want some.
Lovely x-stitch too, and love the sentiment ;o)
Anne xx

brenda said...

Hi Linby

Tour card is very elegant and a lovelt take on my pictures.

Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

kayc said...

Lovely card. I was going to enter that challenge. Havn't made it yet! Good luck. Kathleen x

Biscuitlid said...

wow Lynn it's a beautiful card, love the aperture too! Great idea. Didn't know you did cross stitch too, fab sentiment
Love
victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely fresh card - and I think the sentiment of that cross stitch is perfect - love the picture!

Paula Gale said...

wow Lynn - that card is gorgeous. Love how you stamped through the apperture. The cross stitch is fab too - you are a talented lady!!! Great sentiment too.

Paula x x

judie said...

love your card, its really stunning xx

Ann said...

Awe! thanks for mentioning my card Lindby! Love your version - mmm strawberries and cream! And such a cute cross stitch picture too!

Fleur said...

Fab card, really pretty & perfect colours for our theme.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Paula Gale said...

wow - this is really stunning. Love that stamp and the effect of the aperture card.

paulax x x