Saturday, 17 July 2010

Acetate

This is a first for me. Printable acetate with an image from My Craft Studio ladies collection, finished with stardust meldust (which is now all over my keyboard!).
I wanted to enter the challenge over at Cupcake Crafts which is to use acetate and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to try my two new products that arrived this week - printable acetate and meltdust. This is my first attempt - hopefully I will improve but at least I put it in the printer the right way around.
I finished my cross stitch picture of a westie and black cat and it went to the framers yesterday. I totally forgot to take a photo first so it will follow when the framer is finished with it.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Well done. I have never tried this but you certainly seem to have nailed this. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne said...

Well done you! I`ve stamped onto acetate but haven`t tried printable acetate yet. Yours is super, might have to give this a go.
Lynne xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin, it has an ethereal quality about it :-) Must get some printable acetate
Anne xx

Rose said...

stunning!!!

Cardarian said...

Beautiful card - I never used acetate is it easy to use?
Hugs,
Cardarian

Donna said...

Fabulous card and brilliant use of acetate for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x