Thursday, 15 July 2010

Altered bag (but not arty!)


I've just got the Forever Friends Cd rom, I'm such a sucker for those images and there are thousands on it. This is my first play with it and I am pleased with the results. It's my neighbour's birthday tomorrow. She baked a cake at the weekend gave me a piece then when her husband wanted to know where it had all gone said I had eaten it!!! when in fact she had. So I typed this little sentiment myself as a bit of a joke. The Cdrom itself is a bit of a faff because you have to put in a disc to print and save as a pdf but I did one of the images in My craft studio and will maybe use that in future. If you have the cd and have any tips please let me know. the bag is from Liz Earle and is really good quality paper, so I always end up saving them to use as gift bags. I had made the images with something else in mind though, so didn't quiet cover up the logo, bit of paper from my scrap box (knew it would come in handy!) and there we are!

11 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

This is fab Lynn and made me laugh too after you telling me about the cake scenario! Good for you!

Love
Victoria
x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a fabulous card. I love FF and you have coloured it perfectly. The sentiment is great.
Had Kathleen over this afternoon. We get together once a week - thanks for the introduction.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

these are such cute images,love the papers,too love cheryl xxxx

Merry said...

They are the cutest images....I like the story about the cake.

Penni said...

Love this bag Lynn.

Hugs
Penni
X

Rose said...

oh this is too cute!!! :)

Cardarian said...

Love the bag, the story with cake was quite funny! So how was that whole cake then?? Ha, ha..
Hugs,
Cardarian

kayc said...

Lovely bag Lynn. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's a good way to personalise a bag Lin, love the sentiment :-) Don't have any of those CD Roms so can't help I'm afraid.
Anne x

Stephanie said...

Great idea & looks wonderful - that's my favourite bear! Never tried CD's before, I worry because ink is so expensive! Enjoy your weekend, Steph x

Ann said...

I never throw paper carriers away either - they always come in for something. You've made a great job of this one Lindby - but I think your neighbour should be punished with NO CAKE!