Saturday, 17 July 2010

Christmas in July

Over at Bugaboo stamps the challenge is Jingle Bells - design a Christmas card. I've used one of their images but made it Christmassy! I've printed out a Santa hat from the Forever Friends CD and some mince pies, then used promarkers to give her a Christmassy make over.
I'm also entering the card into:-
Fab n Funky - It's Christmas in July
Cute Card Thursday - get a head start
Today began as a lovely day but it is very overcast now and I fear the rain will return - more crafting then!

11 comments:

kayc said...

Love it! Will have to check out those challenges. Good luck! Kathleen x

Julia Dunnit said...

That's great Lyn - love her christmas outfit! Great way to mutli-use. Thansk for the headless images - now awaiting coluring inspiration. May well get it right here.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a fabulous card. I love the image - it's a hoot and beautifully coloured. I must get started with the Christmas cards.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card I am so glad you made the choice to play with us over a Catch the Bug Challenge blog.

Guess what you were our grand prize winner you won the great basket that is being given away by our wonderful sponsor Bizzy Becs! Please email me at tsmiller@insightbb.com so I can put you in touch with our sponsor!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another beautiful card Lin, love that image :-)
Anne x

Merry said...

Very clever card and congrats on your win....I now see why.

Cardarian said...

Linby I love your card - the image is quite funny - I have one or two of those ladies too! Enjoy your crafting!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Ginny said...

too cute, thanks for joining us at FnF

Paul said...

Great card and congrats on the win at Catch The Bug. Enjoy the digis, it's going to be hard picking the ones you want!
Paul

Paul said...

Sorry, just realised you didn't win the digi images - you won the AWESOME sponsor prize. Can't wait to see what you get and what you make with the stash. Let us know!
Paul

Jodie Mackrell said...

congratulation on your win at Bugaboo Stamps! yay!