Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Forever Friends notebook


I've been playing with my Forever Friends cdrom again. When I saw the challenge on the Forever Friends challenge blog this week, I knew I wanted to cover this little Tesco notepad I bought ages ago. I first chose the background then imported all the elements you see and wrote "notes" on the little banner. I also added the daisies, one on the ribbon, one on the top bear above his ear and one on the bottom image. This sums up all my fav things really! Would love to be that bear at the bottom having a lovely tuck into that cake LOL!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun you always make such amazing things and this note book is just awesome love the ribbon,you have added,hugs cheryl xx

Rose said...

oh i am loving seeing all you create with your new cd's :)

Cheryl said...

So beautiful....love these sweet images!!!
xx

Cardarian said...

Hiya Linby!

I haven't been around for a while I see that you have been a busy bee! Love all your cards and door hanger and I see that you have enjoyed a day out with tea and cakes ! YUM!!!!!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a gorgeous notebook. I love the paper and pinks and the FF images are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

kayc said...

What a gorgeous notebook you have there Lynn. Love the colours and the images. Kathleen x

Sande said...

This is so great!

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love the cover Lin, love the way you've put it all together :-)
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The hydrangea's been in 3 or 4 years now and I cut it fairly hard back but I believe you can cut them back very hard. The soil's not very good either there and I don't feed it.
Anne xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi great little notebook love the backing paper you have used too

Poppy said...

Gorgeous notebook, Thanks for joining us at forever friends.
poppy