Wednesday, 25 August 2010

B is for Blue

This is one of the first cards I stamped this morning (see post below) I then went a bit mad and stamped loads of variations, but had a great time! Now I need to decorate them up. This is the first one which I have chosen to make a Christmas card. I used the SU medallion and papermania sentiment with winter white sparkle embossing powder, then added some blue pearls and a bow. I'm entering it into:-
ABC challenge - B is for Blue
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Christmas
Moving along with the Times - Glitter

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Linby - love this card - so elegant . Did you know you still have time to enter it into Moving along with the times challenge this week which is all that glitters ( closes at 8pm)
Lisa ;)
ps there's a little something on my blog for you today

MONICA GALE said...

WOW this is gorgeous Lin. Xxx

Lynne said...

Wow Lynn. Love this card. So cool and glittery. I love your bow too.
Lynne xxx

Penni said...

WOW - This is stunning.

Hugs
Penni
X

del-16.p said...

Beautiful card - love the pale colours you have used.
Love,Elspeth.

kayc said...

That card is just gorgeous. Love the bow! Good luck with the challenges. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is stunning. A vary classy card. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Lynn. What a great use of that medallion stamp. Beautiful colour.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is really gorgoues,just love what you have done,great use of the stamp bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

Cor* said...

Simple and elegant! Love it.Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge.

Suzi said...

I found them, I love the blue and the pink, the stamp is gorgeous.Thank for letting me know hun.
Hugs
Suzi x

Paula Gale said...

Wow Lynn

This is stunning - i so love this stamp - it could be so versatile, especially if layered up.

Good luck with the challenges.

Paula x x x

Vintage Milly said...

Hi, ooh, this is lovely, thanks for joining in with us over at Creative Inspirations.
Best wishes to you,
Emma.