Saturday, 28 August 2010
A card and awards
Something a bit different from me. I've added some ribbons along the edge of the card as I felt it was a bit boring otherwise. I was aiming for CAS but it didn't really come off. The stamps are from Particraft. The card is for the colour create challenge of Pastel Lilac, mint and yellow.
I've been lucky to receive two awards this week. The first from my lovely blogging friend Fiona (Lil Daffodil). If you haven't been to her blog you must go and see the wonderful flowers she creates.
Sugar n Spice - the queen of altering things
Paula's Paper playground - my blogging buddy and RL friend
Cheryl's creative cards and ATCs- so friendly and lovely work. But my blogger doesn't like her blog and won't let me leave comments very often!!!!
Cards from Lynne's Loft - so inspirational
Merry Made Cards and Crafts -A glimpse into Aussie life and a great card maker
My card making haven-Wonderful cards-the queen of mixing pattern DPs.
Liverpool Lou - Always has some wonderful different project. Great commentator and good advice.
My second award is from the talented Lisa at Mess2Magic. She has just been picked for the Ladybugcraftsink DT - well done Lisa. She is great at thinking outside the box and produces some really original work.
1. My Dad taught me tic-tac like you see John McCririck doing on the racing on TV.
2. I used to make all my own clothes
3. A few weeks ago I stood next to Richard Ayoade from the IT crowd on the tube. Too scared to acknowledge him though!
4. I can't ride a bike
5. My graduation ceremony for the MBA is 16 October
6. I can still recite the first 11 books of the Bible -learnt at Sunday School
7. I hadn't used a craft cd rom before I started this blog - now I can't get enough of them
I'm passing this to:-
Penni at Lazy Cats
Chris at Bling kin eck
Gez at Gezzy B's Crafty Bits
Chris at Crafty Chris
Victoria at Blue Jelly Stampin
Kathleen at The Dasiy Chain
Mandy at Diaries of a craftaholic and demented housewife
Plenty of lovely blogs there for you to visit if you haven't been before.