Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Cheeky HG Laundry!

You are probably familiar with TGF HG Laundry stamp-but can you see what I have done? I've taken the head from  TGF Cheeky Rockabilly and put it on HG laundry - doesn't she look a lot happier with her lot! I did this to enter a challenge to morph two TGF stamps together, only to find that whilst HG Laundry is allowed the cheeky stamp is not!
I followed the sketch at Tuesday morning sketches challenge and used the free My Minds Eye paper stack that came with a magazine. Added a couple of felt flowers with some gems and used a MS punch for the bottom border. I'm also entering her into Creative Card Crew Challenge who want to see Cute and Girly.
Had this afternoon off to wait for B Gas - they came at 4pm, so could have stayed at work IF I had known! The boiler needed a new circuit board and it was covered by my contract - so no money to pay - yippee!

10 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! You did great with the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love your papers and colours and the punched border is brilliant. This is a very pretty card and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julie M said...

Really cute card, Lynn - I love the way you've morphed the two stamps together, lovely cheery papers too.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

Julie :o)

Crafty Chris said...

That was lucky with the boiler so now you can buy more crafting goodies.
Brilliant the way you have merged the 2, gorgeous card love the colours def girly.
Christine x

Merry said...

Very clever idea....I have never tried to morph any images. Something to add to my list. Great card.

Denise @ kc242 said...

You have created such a lovely card this week! Love your image as well as your coloring and shading.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew
Denise
CCDT

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love what you've done with the 2 images Lin, lovely card :-) Not sure I'd look that happy with all that laundry; in fact I know I wouldn't LOL
Anne x

kayc said...

What a cute card. Love the image. Kathleen x

Theresa said...

Very cute card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a beautiful vintage card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCCDT