Saturday, 14 August 2010

Flutterby


A week since my last post - don't know how that happened because I have had lots of ideas but just not got around to posting them. This is a card I have made for Flutterby Wednesday's challenge which is an open challenge this week as long as you have a butterfly, angel or fairy on the card. I used a punch for the butterfly and for a change did it directly onto the card and then because you can see through it put a SU stamped image inside the card in the corresponding place. The sentiment is SU and I stamped twice in two different inks for a shadow effect. The background is SU very vintage wheel with the frame from my stash.

8 comments:

kayc said...

Lovely card. What a great idea. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the suble design paper. This is a beautiful card and the butterfly is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne said...

Ooh what a clever girl you are. I would never think of doing that. It looks fab, love the muted tones of the paper.
Lynne xxx

Ann said...

So clever to cut your butterfly from the background - it looks great Lindby!

Rose said...

this is beautiful and i love the butterfly :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin :-) Love what you did with the butterfly
Anne x

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

Beatiful card .. i just love butterflies and this is so pretty and delicate
Lisa ;)