Saturday, 28 August 2010

Heart to heart

This is a large card about 10x8, it is actually an aperture card I bought for something else but it is the wrong size. I used a background and the ladies having coffee from a Charmed Craft download. I altered the background slightly in my craft Studio by shading some of it, colouring the rest with promarkers. The "heart to heart" is a rub on that I thought looked like a coffee shop sign. I've added some stickers to the canopy and on the table. This is for the "drink" challenge on Corrosive Challenge.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love that charmed image ..i have used it a couple of times - its great for friendship cards.
i love how you have used the aperture card
lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Wow this is a wonderful card. I lov ethe layout and the images. Beautiful work
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

Wonderful card and love how you have added the extra details especially the 'Heart to Heart' sign.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is such a beauty really love that image,and all the extra details are just perfect,hugs cheryl x
thanks again for the award,hun xxxxxxx

Paula Gale said...

This is brill - I actually thought it was a decoupage set card - well done and good luck on the challenges.

Paula x x x

Biscuitlid said...

this is fab Lynn, I love it. Love the sentiment too, so true. See look what you've done? Now I need a latte!!
Love
Victoria
x