Saturday, 21 August 2010

Just a line........





Well it has been raining pretty heavily here. So I have just been having a play with my new SU stamp sets. I think they are retired now, I got them off ebay after a lot of patience and effort! There are four in this set, the other images are cakes, chairs and flowers. I typed the sentiments out on the PC.
The challenge on Stampin' for the weekend is "anything goes" so I am going to enter the first one into that. Only thing different with the second card  is that I embossed with black detail powder before colouring in deeper shades.

12 comments:

kayc said...

What a lovely stamp. Such beautiful cards. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
These are very pretty. I love the colours and the sentiment fits so well.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow - i love this .. simple yet so effective. Especially with that sentiment
Lisa ;)

MaryT said...

Lynn this is really cute! I love the saying

Rose said...

love the sentiment with the image!! and what a fantastic card to showcase it :)

Merry said...

That is so cute....looks wonderful in all colours.

Cheryl said...

oh love this wonderful colurs too,hugs cheryl xxx

Biscuitlid said...

these are both gorgeous Lynn - well worth hanging on for those stamps - can't wait to see what you make with the rest
Hugs
Victoria
x

Ann said...

Love those little dresses and the C&S design - excellent card.

Ann said...

Me again Linby - I'm chuffed to bits that you are one of my four little gift prize winners. I hope you are pleased - I'd love to make you something so please let me know what you'd like. Mail me on ann_hayes@dsl.pipex.com

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely fun cards Lin, love the sentiment, love the stamp
Anne x

Heidi-Mari said...

Great, versatile card!
Love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend.
Heidi-Mari