Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Deck the halls with boughs of Holly

A midweek morning post from me as I have a day off today. I am going to see Paula later. Sorry about the poor quality of the picture - it is very overcast and drizzly here today. I took some cardstock and used the SU very vintage wheel all over it then embossed with gold powder. The image is a digi freebie but I can't remember where from. The ticket is a freebie from this site Misscutiepie I have made the link to these tickets but there are other fab freebies on her blog.The holly and sentiment are Anna Griffin.
I'm entering this into Winter Wonderland who want to see Holly with red and green on your card.

10 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the way the background turns out - am off to SU! party tomorrow - oo err! Lovely images too - thanks for the link, and please, give love and laughs to Paula.

Lisa Jane said...

Ooh love the background you have created - really elegant
The little ticket is a great embellie too
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fab card Lin, love the embossing. Have a lovely day with Paula
Anne x

kayc said...

Love your Santa. Hope you had a good afternoon with Paula. I hope she is ok. Kathleen x

downrightcrafty said...

love the background such a great setting for the rest of the beautiful card, thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland, Hugs Kate xx

Ann said...

Ooo gorgeous gold embossing with that wheel Lynn.

Chris said...

Fab card Linby... I think that Santa is the one who ate all the pies...lol but he is still cute.
hugs
Chris xx

Twiglet said...

Love the card Linby - hope you had a good time with Paula.

Gez said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. :) Hope you had fun with Paula. Wishing you a super weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

MaryT said...

Really nice card Lynn, but you always do lovely cards. Hard to pick the one I like the best.