Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Glitter and sparkles


I seem to be making cards with the same images at the moment! This one is for my OH Mum's birthday. I asked him if she would like it and he said "I know what she will say". Straightaway I thought she would say the bag and the shoes aren't in matching colours but he said no "she will say, it's been a long time since I could wear shoes like that!" so we will wait and see!
Now I have taken this picture so many times and I cannot get the glitter on the bag and shoe to show up, but trust me it does sparkle. The bag is not coloured by hand but the shoe is coloured with promarkers. The background is the SU very vintage wheel. I'm entering it into the glitter and sparkle challenge on Crafty cardmakers.
I entered a candy draw on my blogging buddy Ann's site "Love making things" and look what I won! I absolutely love it and the sweet card she made to go with it all. The stamps she used are from PTI.

9 comments:

kayc said...

Congratulations on your win. Love your card. Kathleen x

Crafty Chris said...

Congrats on your win it looks fantastic and your card is gorgeous, love the design on the background and the shoe and bag, beautiful card.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

well done on the win..and wow that card is fantastic- The images are gorgeous ... i agree she will love it
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Fabulous girly card. I love it. Make sure you tell us what she says. Well done on your win.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ann said...

Aww thank you for showing your prize Lynn - glad you like it and thank you so much for the lovely thankyou card you sent.

Can I just say the way you've coloured that red shoe is fabulous! It looks so sumptuous! Wow!

BTW - its a sunflower centre on my banner - one from my garden. :o)

Cheryl said...

oh well done on your win hun and that card is just awesome really love the image colured beautifully too hugs cheryl xxx

Cardarian said...

Your card is lovely and so are your winnings! I am sure your mother in law will like the card!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Mojo Hugs said...

It's a lovely card, and CONGRATS on your win. xx Thanks for dropping by my blog xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another lovely card Lin, love the images - no matter the shoes and bag aren't in matching colours MIL can wear a red dress LOL It's always difficult to show shine and sparkle in pics
Anne xx