Wednesday, 15 September 2010

It's fashion

When I saw two challenges that wanted fashion images I knew I would be spoilt for choice as to what to use. I collect any fashion/sewing images and I have a lot, especially now I have begun buying CDs with them on too. I decided to use this digi image from Charmed Craft downloads. I'm also sending this card to Sue for her card drive for ovarian cancer, she wants cards that use the symbol colour of teal. She is also offering candy for anyone who sends her a card. Visit her at I can't draw but I can do this.
The challenges are Bee Crafty -fall into fashion, One Stop Crafts-fashion throughout the years.

14 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Beautiful card. I love the image and the sentiment. Gorgeous colours. This is a fantastic card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafty Chris said...

this is gorgeous Lynn beautiful colours and great sentiment
chris x

Merry said...

A perfect saying for your wonderful card.

Rose said...

i am so far behind on my commenting so took a look around to get caught up on you awesome talent girl :) you have been making some stunning cards!!!

Berenice R. said...

Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome :)

Mary J said...

Hello Linby! Thought I'd just pop by to have a browse through your blog - you have a fab style!

I hope you enjoyed the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop - us DT girls had a blast!

kelly said...

Love the card. Like the dress. Great sentiment too.


Kelly

kayc said...

Gorgeous card Lynn. Love the image and sentiment. Take care. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card Lynn- i love that Charmed image - reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. She looks lovely in Teal
Lisa ;)

Spyder said...

oh sorry Lin, I've ringed you off on my list! I must have for got to press something!! One is on it's way now!!!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Lovely card thats a lovely image, goo luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Francesca said...

A beautiful card , thanks for joining us a the One stop craft Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Lin, love the colours and that image is fantastic :-)
Anne x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

The perfect birthday card! Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)