Saturday, 11 September 2010

A play on words

I just love this PTI sentiment. It comes with its' own set of stamps but this time I have teamed it with an SU stamp for a change. Ooh I think I might be getting this CAS at last! I'm entering into Cute Card Thursday challenge whose challlenge is "play on words".
Had to stay in today for a re-delivery of a parcel so made the most of it and blitzed the cleaning - it had to be done sometime! I also listed some things on ebay that I have been meaning to do for ages (not crafty!!), just need to find some packing materials now in case they sell!!! Off to put the topping on some cupcakes now - may share later if they turn out ok.

11 comments:

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Lynn. I love the play on words and that stamp fits it perfectly.
Lynne xxx

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

that is just the business! clever you, its beautiful and brilliant sentiment, hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs mandyxx

Biscuitlid said...

yep you've got it! Fab CAS card lovely, fab colours too
love
Victoria
x

Crafty Chris said...

This is def CAS its lovely great text as well.
Chris x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
what a cute card and a very smart play on words. Very clever.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Whata fab CAS card .. and fun sentiment
Hoep the cupcakes were a success
Lisa ;)

Penni said...

Love this Lynn - great play on words!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Merry said...

Wonderful image and I love the greeting you have used.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful simple card Lin, love the chairs :-)
I'm sure I've heard of the CAs cards but cant' remember what they are.
Sorry, but where is the award?
Anne xx

girlia said...

Love the chairs. Great sentiment

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image and the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)

Hugs, Vanja